DSCPU-BME1 Bluestomp ME-1 Digital Multi-Effect Deepstomp Core
- Bluestomp ME-1 is a programmable (reprogrammable) Deepstomp CPU board with embedded multi-effect application, protected with license code, encryption, authentication, authorization, and digital signature.
Features (Current Version 1.0)
- Included with Deepstomp’s Standard Effects (V1.5):
- Chromatic guitar tuner
- Integrated noise gate expander and compressor module
- Included Advanced Effects:
- Distortion (with overdrive, fuzz, and fold-back modes, without tone control)
- Tremolo modulator (with square, triangle, and sine modulation waveforms)
- Integrated delay and reverb module (reverb mode: spring reverb, delay mode: 20-190 ms echo delay)
- Output volume balancer
- CPU core: blue-pill compatible ARM Cortex M3 STM32F103xx 72MHz 20kB RAM 64KB flash
- Open source: NO (the embedded firmware binary is programmed with licensed code, and provided as is, without any warranty).
- Reprogrammable: YES (the user must keep the copy of the licensed firmware binary before programming the Bluestomp ME-1 board with other binary to revert back the firmware)
DSPCB-12 Deepstomp Main Board PCB Circuit Version 1.2
DSKIT-P12BME1 Deepstomp DIY Programmable Guitar Effect Pedal Kit with Bluestomp ME-1 Multi-Effect Co...
DSKIT-P12 Deepstomp DIY Programmable Guitar Effect Pedal Kit (without The CPU Module)
HM936D-AM8 Digital Soldering Station Controller Chip
HM936D-PCB Digital Soldering Station PCB