PONG pedal is a polyphonic octaver and noise grabber effect pedal designed for electric guitar, based on spectrum (frequency domain) processing. In addition to the octave and sub octave generation from the input signal, PONG pedal could also capture the noise spectrum and use it to remove the noise from the original signal without any gating transient.
- >> Noise grabber function
- >> Independent controls for dry, sub, and up levels
- >> Glitch-free tracking
- >> Low latency
- >>>> Dry output: 10 ms
- >>>> Up octave output: 65 ms
- >>>> Sub octave output: 55 ms
- >> Zero latency analog-pass-through bypass
- 125B Aluminum enclosure
- Power supply requirement: 9V 200mA (min)
- Input/output range (3300 mV)
- Input Impedance: 0.5 M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1 K Ohm (Max)
We don’t have any plan to produce this pedal yet, but we believe that many local pedal builders around the world could easily build this pedal at affordable price. We recommend you to search for the nearest local pedal builder in your country, refer this Build Document PDF File or Build Document Web Page to them and ask them for their price.